The owner of the website www.cristianfrialdi.com can be contacted using the following methods:
Personal data collected by the website
The site CristianFrialdi.com does not directly collect personal data. However, some personal data may be requested from the customer to provide a quote/service and received via email, phone, WhatsApp.
The site CristianFrialdi.com does not use profiling cookies, for marketing or tracking purposes. There are only technical cookies for the normal functionality of the site.
What are "technical" cookies? They are cookies that are used to facilitate navigation or to provide a service requested by the user. They are not used for other purposes and are usually installed directly by the website owner.
For what purpose are the user's data requested?
The personal data sent via email or other contact method will be used by the Owner for the sole and only purpose of responding to quote requests for the service of interest to the customer.
The personal data, if the user does not proceed with the purchase of a service, will be deleted from the system after 30 days.
What happens if the user purchases a service?
If the user were to purchase a service from the Owner, becoming a Client, other data will be necessary:
- Tax Data: Company, address, tax code and VAT number are necessary for invoicing. The Tax Data will be stored by the Owner for the period required by Italian law (10 years).
- Contact details: Name, Email and Telephone of the person to whom the Owner will send communications related to the work in question (invoices, reports, requests, etc.). The Contact Data will be deleted from the system of the Owner 6 months after the end of the work (or the contract if the work is time-based).
- Access Data: FTP access data, web hosting, WordPress, Database, etc. Depending on the service to be performed (Google positioning or website creation) none or more of these data may be necessary. The Access Data will be deleted from the system of the Owner at the end of the work (or the contract if the work is time-based).
- Other Data: Website, Analytics code, etc. The website address is necessary to perform any service. Other codes may be needed to meet the Client's requests. These Data will also be deleted from the system of the Owner at the end of the work (or the contract if the work is time-based).
- Email: All communications via email will be stored by the Owner for the period required by Italian law (10 years).
How will the user's data be stored?
The personal data of each client will be stored in an encrypted electronic archive, hosted on a LINUX system protected by a firewall at the Owner's operational headquarters.
In addition to the Owner, in some cases, other subjects (accountants, technical service providers, hosting providers) appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner may have access to the Data.
The updated list of Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the processing
The Owner processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and/or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Owner is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner or of third parties.
It is always possible to ask the Owner to clarify the concrete legal basis of each processing and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
What are the user's rights?
The user has the RIGHT at any time to:
- Withdraw consent. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- Oppose the processing of their Data. The User can oppose the processing of their Data when it occurs on a legal basis different from consent.
- Access their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- Verify and request rectification. The User can verify the correctness of their Data and request its updating or correction.
- Obtain a limitation of processing. The User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Owner will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their storage.
- Obtain the deletion of their Personal Data. The User can request the deletion of their Data by the Owner.
- Receive their Data or have them transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without hindrance to another holder. This provision applies when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- Submit a complaint. The User can submit a complaint to the competent personal data protection control authority or act in court.
How can these rights be exercised?
The user can exercise their rights by communicating it to the Owner's email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone at 339 7952833.
These rights can no longer be exercised following the deletion of data by the Owner.
Data breach (data violation)
Personal data may be subject to the risk of loss, destruction or improper dissemination, for example as a result of cyber attacks, unauthorized access, accidents or adverse events, such as fires or other disasters.
In case of data breach, the Owner will contact the user within 72 hours to inform them of the loss of data if there is a risk for the user.
System logs and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this site may collect system logs, that is, files that record interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User's IP address.
The user is invited to visit this page often, so as to be aware of any changes.